Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Serta Mattress Materials
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
Listed below is a list of the top 10 mattresses of 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Puffy mattress has become the favorite for many people, who claim it to be the most comfortable mattress available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Many with back pain claim to have relief, due to Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Serta Mattress Materials
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Serta Mattress Materials
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Serta Mattress Materials
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Serta Mattress Materials
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Every Sweetnight purchase comes with free shipping, and includes a 100 night sleep trial.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Serta Mattress Materials
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- The Nectar mattress is an all-foam bed in a box mattress that contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Serta Mattress Materials
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Serta Mattress Materials
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Serta Mattress Materials
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss 100% latex mattress is recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists, thanks to its ability to promote spinal health.
- If you like to sleep cool and also have some bounce in your mattress, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss would be a perfect option.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Serta Mattress Materials
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
It is critical to have proper alignment from top to bottom as you sleep.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Serta Mattress Materials
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Serta Mattress Materials
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Serta Mattress Materials
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Serta Mattress Materials
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: