Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Support
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you are looking to buy a mattress online, you can’t go wrong with any of these brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. Many suggest that the Puffy is like sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The last layer, made up Firm Core Support Foam, is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Support
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Leesa Mattress Support
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Support
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Nolah Signature 12 is a luxury flippable all-foam mattress that’s medium-firm on one side and medium-soft on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Leesa Mattress Support
- Sweetnight offers a full line of mattresses and pillows, both. Most of their products are made up of gel memory foam.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Sweetnight carries both memory foam and hybrid mattress models. Leesa Mattress Support
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep with all of their products, through optimal levels of comfort, breathability, breathability and coolness.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Every Nectar mattress comes with a full year to try it out, as well as a Forever warranty. Leesa Mattress Support
- Awara is a hybrid mattress model, combining innerspring support with a significant comfort system.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Leesa Mattress Support
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Sleep Hybrid is available in two firmness options: “medium,” which measures six out of 10 on the firmness scale, and “luxury firm,” which measures at an 8 out of 10.
- Customers may also opt for a mattress that measures “medium” on one side and “luxury firm” on the other.
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Leesa Mattress Support
- The Botanical Bliss is PlushBeds most popular mattress model.
- The Botanical Bliss is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm. It is made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- PlushBeds ships for free, and comes with a 100 night sleep trial. Leesa Mattress Support
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
You will want adequate support while you sleep through out the night.
Having proper body alignment is critical while you sleep.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Leesa Mattress Support
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
Then you have the issue of a mattress too soft, which creates a sagging effect.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Leesa Mattress Support
One feature most don’t think about when shopping for a new mattress, is the fever neutrality, or ‘breathability’ of a mattress.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
Most mattress companies nowadays use modern technologies, to make special materials.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Leesa Mattress Support
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Support
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: