Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress History
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress History
- Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.
- Dreamcloud has great contour and bounce, thanks to its natural latex coat.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend.
- As a luxury mattress, Dreamcloud comes with a full year sleep trial, compared to the industry average of 100 nights.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Leesa Mattress History
- Purple Mattress is one of the most known and popular mattress brands on the market.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The first layer of Purple is made of polyurethane foam, while its last layer is made of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress History
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Nolah offers free shipping, and a 120 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Leesa Mattress History
- Sweetnight sells a full range of mattresses and pillows, most of which feature gel memory foam as a main feature.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Sweetnight offers a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping for all of its mattress models.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Leesa Mattress History
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- It is great for light to medium weight side and back sleepers, looking pressure relief and overall comfort and support.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Leesa Mattress History
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- Rainforest Alliance certified, the latex of the Awara meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Leesa Mattress History
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- It’s completely customizable you can choose between 3 different firmness levels, heights, and sizes and is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Sleep Hybrid is available in two firmness options: “medium,” which measures six out of 10 on the firmness scale, and “luxury firm,” which measures at an 8 out of 10.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Offers just the right amount of bounce, with its blend of pocketed coils and memory foam. The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress model.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Leesa Mattress History
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- The Botanical Bliss is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm. It is made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you like to sleep cool and also have some bounce in your mattress, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss would be a perfect option.
- PlushBeds ships for free, and comes with a 100 night sleep trial. Leesa Mattress History
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For proper spine alignment, you want the sinkage and shape to be just right.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Leesa Mattress History
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
Just like a mattress shouldn’t be too hard, it should never be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
When this happens, you can find yourself with back pain, due to your spine not being correctly aligned.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Leesa Mattress History
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
One of memory foams best features, is how they can adapt to your body.
Irregardless, foam mattresses which have diminished layers are well known to cause what’s known as”the oven result”.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
Almost every mattress brand aims to provide a mattress now that sleeps cool, offers breathability, and at the same time, provides warmth where it should be.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Leesa Mattress History
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
With mattresses being fairly expensive, you want to make sure you buy one that’s going to last you for years.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
When shopping for a mattress, pay close attention to the warranty. Your goal should be finding a brand with at least a standard 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress History
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: