Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Foam
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
The brands are listed in no particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- Every Puffy mattress comes with a 101 night sleep trial, as well as a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Foam
- Dreamcloud is one of the best choices you could make for a mattress.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Leesa Mattress Foam
- Purple Mattress is one of the most well known mattress companies worldwide.
- The Purple mattress isn’t made from memory foam like most, but instead from hyper-elastic polymer.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Foam
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Foam
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Featured on Amazon, however all of Sweetnights products and sizes are only available directly through their official website.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Sweetnight offers a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping for all of its mattress models.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Leesa Mattress Foam
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- An all foam bed in a box, Nectar contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Leesa Mattress Foam
- Awara is a hybrid mattress model, combining innerspring support with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Leesa Mattress Foam
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- Saatva also provides at home setup, and removal of your old mattress at no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Idle Sleep has the longest sleep trial in the industry at 18 MONTHS. Every mattress also comes with a lifetime warranty. Leesa Mattress Foam
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the Botanical Bliss is available in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Foam
Support and Comfort
The 2 greatest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress, is comfort and also support.
You want a few things to take place whenever you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
You also need a mattress to properly support your body, as you sleep at night.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is necessary to be sure you receive a healthy rest, and to make sure you’re reducing your neck and back pain.
A mattress also should be a good source of stress relief, along with supporting your body.
The stress points in your body are precisely what is in control of you thrashing during the evening.
Memory foam is known for being great at both support, and being comfortable through out the night. Leesa Mattress Foam
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is along the same lines, as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
What you’re aiming for is a mattress that is neutral, to ensure both your spine and your body stay in a healthy position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
But you also need your mattress to be supportive, without being overly rigid. Leesa Mattress Foam
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Some companies do a much better job at this, than a number of their competitors. Leesa Mattress Foam
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Foam
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: