What's Our Pick For The Most Comfortable Mattress?
We Update This Frequently For The Best Mattresses and Deals
You Can Click Here To See Our Current Favorite.
Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Remember, these are not listed in any particular order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology has been known to really help ease back pain.
- With Puffy, you receive both a 101 night sleep trial, alongside a lifetime warranty.
- One of the highest quality mattresses for your money. Puffy is made to order, and ships in 2 days.
- Puffy’s top layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is the layer that gives you the “sleeping on a cloud” sensation. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP PUFFY MATTRESS
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour.
- Some of Dreamclouds highlights include: stitched handles across the sides, cashmere blends and flax yarns.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Pocket Coil Technology allows for cheaper manufacturing costs, and the savings are based to you as the buyer. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP DREAMCLOUD MATTRESS
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple has a very different feel than any other mattress brand.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP PURPLE MATTRESS
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product. It is soft and supportive at the same time, thanks to the brands proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- If you have a partner, and are easily disturbed during the night, the Nolah Signature would be a great choice, due to how well it handles motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- The company sells on Amazon, which is a convenient option for people who prefer to shop there. However, the company does not have a full range of sizes available for all of its beds.
- Sweetnight has been voted Best Budget mattress, and has a mattress for everyone, with 5 models to choose from.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP SWEETNIGHT MATTRESS
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- The Nectar mattress is an all-foam bed in a box mattress that contains multiple layers of high-quality memory foam.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NECTAR MATTRESS
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils in their latex hybrid.
- The latex is certified by the Rainforest Alliance, meaning it meets criteria on economic, social, and environmental sustainability and impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP AWARA MATTRESS
- The If you are a side sleeper, not wanting to sacrifice the decadence of a luxury brand, then the Saatva Classic is for you.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- Fully customizable, the Saatva Classic offers 3 firmness level, sizes and heights. It is also made from only high-quality, eco-friendly materials.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Saatva offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP SAATVA MATTRESS
- Idle Hybrid has 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm. The mattress is flippable, with each side having a different firmness.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
CLICK HERE TO SHOP IDLE MATTRESS
Plushbeds Botanical Bliss
- PlushBeds Botanical Bliss mattress is this California-based brand’s most popular mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you are looking a mattress that has good bounce, and sleeps cool, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss may be for you.
- The Botanical Bliss comes with a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Your stress points are what actually cause you to thrash during the evening.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be too firm, nor should it ever be too soft.
A mattress should be as neutral as it can be, to ensure both your body and spine stay in a neutral position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
If you wake up with a sensation of pins and needles in your body, there’s a good chance your mattress is too firm.
If your mattress is too soft, you chance having a sagging effect, much like a hammock.
This is going to cause back pain, because your spine isn’t properly aligned.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You need your mattress soft in the right places, without being too soft.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
One of the most commonly missed over attributes of a mattress is the breathability or fever neutrality of the mattress material.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
However, foam mattresses have been known to create ‘the oven result’, when their layers start to diminish.
Essentially,a mattress catches your temperature,forcing one to rest also hot.
Most mattress companies nowadays use modern technologies, to make special materials.
Mattress companies want their design to sleep cool, but also provide warmth where it should, and also provide breathability.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You’ll want a mattress that uses premium materials and advanced technologies, with the goal of finding a mattress that can last you a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Consumer Reports
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses:
leesa mattress comparison leesa mattress company