Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Leesa Mattress Blog
As we enter 2021, the industry is strained with mattress brand names.
Listed below is a list of the top 10 mattresses of 2021.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands.
- Many individuals claim, that Puffy Mattress is without a doubt, one of the most comfortable mattresses available. They often compare it to like sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Puffy is made from the highest quality materials, and are made to order. Most mattresses ship out 2 days after your initial order.
- Puffys’ first layer is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The final layer of Puffy is Firm Core Support Foam, which is also CertiPUR-US Certified. Leesa Mattress Blog
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- Some of the best features of the Dreamcloud mattress, is its use of flax yarns and cashmere blends; along with stitched handles across the sides.
- Comes with a 365 night sleep trial, compared to 100 nights for most brands.
- Thanks to Pocket Coil Technology, the manufacturing costs are cheaper, so the savings are passed on to you. Leesa Mattress Blog
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- The feel of this bed mattress is considerably various than the feel of any other bed mattress.
- Sleeps cool through the night and has a really responsive motion transfer.
- The top layer consists of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid. The bottom layer is comprised of polyurethane foam. Leesa Mattress Blog
- The Signature is Nolah’s flagship product, and uses the brand’s proprietary AirFoam” and high density poly foam to achieve a soft yet supportive feel.
- Nolah’s Signature 12 has two firmness levels, depending on which way it’s flipped; Medium-soft on one side and Medium-firm on the other.
- Excellent motion isolation makes the Nolah Signature a good option for couples who are easily disturbed by mattress motion while they sleep.
- Every Nolah mattress comes with a 120 night sleep trial, and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Blog
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- 5 mattress models available, and voted Best Budget Mattress, Sweetnight has something for everyone.
- Sweetnight offers a 100 night sleep trial, as well as free shipping for all of its mattress models.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.You can purchase Sweetnight in a hybrid or memory foam model. Leesa Mattress Blog
- Nectar Sleep is one of the worlds fastest growing sleep companies, and was voted Best Memory Foam mattress.
- Nectar guarantees ideal sleep through optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with our mattresses, pillows and other sleeping products.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a back sleeper, and light or average in weight, you will not beat the pressure relief, comfort and support of Nectar.
- Nectar offers a Forever warranty on all of their mattresses, as well as gives you a full year to test them out. Leesa Mattress Blog
- Awara offers both innerspring support, along with a comfort system in their luxury hybrid mattress.
- A latex hybrid, the Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- With the top cover being made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton, the latex of the Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified. Leesa Mattress Blog
- The The Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- You can also have Saatva remove your old mattress, and setup your new one for no charge.
- Every Saatva comes with a 180 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- The Idle Hybrid is flippable, offering 2 firmness levels, Medium and Firm.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- Idle Sleeps most popular model, the Idle Hybrid blends memory foam and pocketed coils, for just the right amount of bounce.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Leesa Mattress Blog
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- Made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex, the mattress is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- If you like to sleep cool and also have some bounce in your mattress, the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss would be a perfect option.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Leesa Mattress Blog
Support and Comfort
If you are looking to buy a new mattress, 2 of the biggest aspects will be comfort and support.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
For one, you want the contour and sinkage to be correct, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is important to make sure you are reducing neck and back pain, as well as have a healthy sleep.
While being supportive of your own body, a suitable mattress has to provide stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory foam mattresses are a great option for being both supportive and comfortable. Leesa Mattress Blog
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is pretty much the same as when we talk about comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you want in a mattress, is one that ensures your spine and body stay in a neutral position.
If your mattress is too firm, you risk pinched nerves and lack of blood flow.
If you find that a lot of the times you awake, with the sensation of having pins and needles in your body, this is a sign of a mattress that is too rigid.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
This is why we say you want a mattress that is neutral.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You also need a mattress firm enough to be supportive; without being too rigid. Leesa Mattress Blog
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
Possibly the most effective attribute of memory foam mattresses now, is their capacity to be able to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
Good thing is most mattress brands now use advanced technology to create special materials to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Leesa Mattress Blog
To no surprise, when looking a high quality mattress, most of them come with a nice price tag also.
It’s a big investment to make, so when you purchase one, it’s vital to find a mattress that will certainly last you for years.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
Since you’re going to invest in a new mattress, make sure to pay attention to warranties. Find a brand with at least a 10 year warranty. Leesa Mattress Blog
Quick Links to Other Top Mattresses: