Here are the current top mattresses of 2021. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
Entering 2021, the amount of mattress brands available can be overwhelming.
The below brands have been the top mattresses of 2021 thus far.
Keep in mind, they are listed in no specific order.
So, if you’re searching for the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. If you’re wanting to purchase a mattress online, any of the brands listed below would be a great choice.
- Most people would agree that Puffy has earned its spot as one of the most comfortable mattress brands available. They say it’s the equivalent of sleeping on a cloud.
- People suffering from back pain, say that they feel relief with Puffy’s Adaptive Flexible Cloud Technology.
- Puffy includes a lifetime warranty, and a 101 night sleep trial for every one of their mattresses.
- Incredible mattress for your money. Very high quality mattress. It does take 2 days before the Puffy Mattress is sent; since the mattress is made to order.
- The top layer of Puffy is CertiPUR-US Certified, and is made of Cooling Cloud Relief Foam. The Cooling Cloud Relief foam layer is responsible for making you feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. The bottom layer is comprised of a Firm Core Support Foam, which is similarly CertiPUR-US Certified. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- Dreamcloud mattress is another highly favored mattress brand.
- Dreamcloud has a premium natural latex coat, which allows it to provide extra contour, with a good bounce.
- A few highlights of this mattress aside from the tufting are stitched handles across the side, a cost of $ 1,199 for a queen size and flax yarns and cashmere blend.
- DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress, offering an whole year sleep trial; compared to the normal 100 night trial.
- New pocket coil technology permits the manufacturing price to be cheaper, and the savings are passed directly to the client. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- Purple Mattress is one of the most popular brands available.
- Purple uses hyper-elastic polymer in the construction of their mattresses, as opposed to memory foam.
- Purple mattress feels different compared to any other brand on the market.
- Purple mattress sleeps cool, all while responding well to motion transfer.
- Purples’ first layer is made of a hyper-elastic polymer gel grid, and its’ bottom layer is constructed of polyurethane foam. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- Nolah’s flagship product, the Signature uses proprietary AirFoam”, along with high density polyfoam for a soft but supportive feel.
- The Signature 12 is a flippable mattress with two different firmness options. Medium-firm on one side, and Medium-soft on the other.
- Fantastic mattress for couples due to its great motion transfer.
- Comes with a 120 night sleep trial and free shipping. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- Sweetnight has a full line of mattresses and pillows, mostly using gel memory foam for their products.
- Some Sweetnight products can be purchased on Amazon, but not all of their products, or mattress sizes.
- Sweetnight has 5 mattress models to choose from, both memory foam and hybrid.
- Includes a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping.
- Available in both memory foam and hybrid.Available in both memory foam and hybrid. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- Voted Best Memory Foam Mattress, Nectar Sleep is one of the world’s fastest-growing sleep companies.
- Having optimal levels of firmness, coolness, breathability, and comfort with their mattresses, Nectar Sleep guarantees ideal sleep.
- Nectar is made of high quality all foam, and uses multiple layers.
- If you are a light or average weight individual looking pressure relief, comfort and support, Nectar is a great choice; especially for back sleepers.
- Nectar offers a Lifetime warranty and 365 night sleep trial for their mattresses. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- The Awara is a hybrid mattress, which means that it combines an innerspring support core with a significant comfort system.
- A latex hybrid, Awara Mattress pairs a 4-inch layer of natural, Rainforest Alliance-certified Dunlop latex with a 9-inch support core of pocketed coils.
- The latex of the Awara is certified by the Rainforest Alliance. This means it meets the criteria on environmental sustainability, social and economic impact.
- Awara is also GOLS (Global Organic Latex Standard) certified, indicating the latex is organic. The top cover is made of New Zealand wool and organic cotton. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- The Saatva offers everything a side sleeper could ask for, without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand, with its Saatva Classic mattress.Saatva Classic mattress offers all the features side sleepers need without sacrificing the decadence of a luxury brand.
- The Saatva Classic is made with high-quality, eco-friendly materials, and is completely customizable. There are 3 firmness level, sizes and heights available.
- Saatva also has excellent customer service. They make the process stress-free by providing at-home setup for your new mattress and removal of your old mattress at no extra charge.
- Saatva offers free shipping and 180 night sleep trial.
- The Idle Sleep Hybrid is available in two firmness options: “medium,” which measures six out of 10 on the firmness scale, and “luxury firm,” which measures at an 8 out of 10.
- Firmness levels can be changed to Medium and Luxury Firm by request
- The Idle Hybrid is Idle Sleeps best selling mattress, offering just the right amount of bounce, with their blend of memory foam and latex.
- Every Idle mattress comes with a lifetime warranty and an 18 MONTH sleep trial; the longest in the industry. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
- PlushBeds is based out of California, and the Botanical Bliss is their best selling mattress.
- The Botanical Bliss is sold in two firmness options: Medium and Firm. It is made from organic materials, including an organic cotton cover, a layer of organic New Zealand wool, and multiple layers of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Botanical Bliss promotes spinal health, is 100% latex and is actually recommended by chiropractors and orthopedic specialists.
- This mattress is great for those who would like to sleep cool, as well as have more bounce in their mattress.
- Comes with a 100 night sleep trial and free shipping. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
Support and Comfort
Comfort and support are two of the biggest aspects when looking to buy a new mattress.
There are a number of things which should take place when you lie down.
You want the sinkage and shape to be right, for proper spine alignment.
Also, you want a mattress that offers adequate support as you sleep.
Proper alignment of the body while you sleep is critical.
This is crucial for healthy sleep, and to also make sure you are reducing neck and back pain.
While not only supporting your body, a mattress needs to be a good source of stress relief.
Stress points are a huge factor when it comes to restless sleep.
Memory Foam mattresses have earned their way into the spotlight, by not only being comfortable, but as equally supportive. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
Should You Choose Firm or Soft?
This is much like when we speak on comfort and support.
A new mattress should never be either too soft, or too firm.
What you’re aiming for is a mattress that is neutral, to ensure both your spine and your body stay in a healthy position.
A mattress that is too firm can not only restrict blood flow, but can also cause pinched nerves.
Have you ever woken with your body feeling like pins and needles? If so, there’s a great chance your mattress is too firm.
And if your mattress is too soft, this can create a sagging effect, similar to a hammock.
This can trigger back pain, caused by uneven spinal alignment.
Hopefully now you understand why we want a mattress to be as close to neutral as possible.
You’re looking a mattress that’s soft in the right spots, but not too soft overall.
You likewise want a mattress that has some firmness to it; just not too rigid. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
One attribute of a mattress most people don’t think about, is the breathability of a mattress.
The best thing that memory foam has going for them, is their ability to conform to your body.
With that being said, once the layers of a memory foam mattress start to diminish, it can create ‘the oven result’.
Which essentially just means your body heat gets caught inside the mattress, causing you to sleep hot.
The good news is, with advanced technology, most mattress brands have a way to prevent this.
The goal of every mattress company is to offer breathability, allow you to sleep cool and also provide warmth where it should.
Just like with anything, some brands are better at this than their competition. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
This should come as no surprise, but when looking for a high quality mattress, it’s normal for them to come with a hefty price tag.
Since a mattress is a big investment, you certainly want to find one that will last for years to come.
You want to look for mattress brands that use advanced technology, with the aim that the mattress will last you almost a lifetime.
If you will invest the money on a mattress that’s brand new, look for one that uses at least a 10 year warranty. Experience Returning Leesa Mattress
Quick Links to Other Best Mattresses: